Senior Moves and Downsizing
Regina Lark is a Certified Senior Move Manager.
She works with people in the following ways:
Resources for Older Adults
Parents and grandparents move, it’s just a fact of life. Often times they’re downsizing to a smaller living space, and that’s a major undertaking. It can be overwhelming just thinking about all the packing and sorting that has to be done before the move even takes place. We help develop plans with the adult children, pack, assist with floor plans, organize new living quarters, and prepare items for disposal or donation. We even set up utilities in the new living space, and recommend sellers for valuable items.
Benefit to client
- Guide for home remodeling for disabilities and special needs expertise.com
- The nation's largest senior living review site: senioradvisor.com
- Elder law issues – karasovelderlaw.com
- Life Energy Coaching: For issues associated with shifting the energy for emotionally healthy retirement: lifeenergycoaching.com
- Wise and Healthy Aging: In-home services for low-income seniors: wiseandhealthyaging.com
- Spirited Balance – preventing falls step by step spiritedbalance.com
- U.S. Administration on Aging connecting you to services for older adults and their families. eldercare.acl.gov/Public/index.aspx
- Alzheimer’s Association Residential Care
- NIH National Institute on Aging – Finding long term care for a person with Alzheimer’s
- Parkinson’s Foundation – Is A Care Facility Needed
- Parkinsonsdisease.net When Should I Consider Assisted Living? parkinsonsdisease.net/answers/considering-assisted-living/
- Memory Care in California memorycare.com/memory-care-in-california
Groups and Organizations:
- Opica Adult Day Care: opica.org
- Alzheimer’s Association: alz.org
- Gay and Lesbian Elder Housing – Apartment living for low-income seniors: gleh.org
- Jewish Family Services of Los Angeles: jfsla.org
- Village Movement California - Village Movement California is a coalition of grassroots community based organizations called villages. villagemovementcalifornia.org
- of Aging & Element3 Partnership -- FREE Virtual Clubs element3healthclubs.com
- Resources for LGBT people and the SAGE family to practice self care during these difficult times. sageusa.org
- The National Resource Center on LGBT Aging is the country's first and only technical assistance resource center aimed at improving the quality of services and supports offered to lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender older adults. lgbtagingcenter.org
- AARP - Assisted Living Facilities: Weighing the Options
- Don't Toss My Memories in the TrashPaperback,Vickie Dellaquila (Author), Here is a book that will help you downsize, organize, and move in an organized, efficient, and caring manner.
Don't Toss My Memories in the TrashPaperback
- PSYCHIC DEBRIS, CROWDED CLOSETS, Regina F. Lark The third edition of Psychic Debris continues the journey toward self-discovery based on new information in the realm of time management and productivity.
Psychic Debris, Crowded Closets
A Clear Path is just what I needed to help transform my dad’s clutter into a more liveable environment...this was an INVESTMENT into my life and the best money I’ve spent”
— Shell W
"I could not have done it better myself, and that's saying a lot because my wife says have OCD when it comes to cleaning and organization. If you want it done right, in a timely, and professional matter Call A Clear Path Today! 🙂
— Michael D.