Join us! Working Effectively from Home for the Chronically Disorganized (and for the duration!)
Dr. Regina Lark, the owner of A Clear Path: Professional Organizing and Productivity, is in touch with a lot of folks about their frustration working from home in disorganized and cluttered rooms, or from crowded dining room and kitchen tables. And having kids at home is only adding to the confusion!
With that in mind, you are invited to join us in the ZOOM Room for a webinar with strategies for organizing a home office, and other tips to make things more tenable for the duration.
Have specific questions? Ask away! Use this form to “Ask the Organizer” how to manage your concerns, and Regina will address as many as time will allow.
Topics may include:
- Managing your time when time seems to both stand still and keep moving (is it Thursday already?!)
- Creating an ideal work-space/circle of work
- Paper and email management
- Managing cluttered and crowded areas (what to do with all your stuff?!)
- Routines and disciplines
Submit your question by clicking HERE.
ZOOM Webinar Info
Date: Friday, April 3rd, 2020 at 12PM PST
To join the ZOOM Webinar via your computer or mobile device:
- CLICK HERE to join the meeting
- Enter Meeting ID: 813 400 427
- Password: 054065
If you’d like to join by phone instead:
- For WEST coast users:
DIAL in by phone: +1 669 900 6833 US
- For EAST coast users:
DIAL in by phone: +1 646 876 9923 US
Important Tip: Log on 10 minutes prior to the ZOOM webinar to ensure a stable connection.