Work virtually with an experienced professional organizer in 60-90 minute sessions
Is CLUTTER AT HOME making life at home difficult to navigate?
The City of Los Angeles deems that heath and sanitation services are ESSENTIAL SERVICES
http://file.lacounty.gov/SDSInter/lac/1070029_COVID-19_SaferAtHome_HealthOfficerOrder_20200319_Signed.pdf (page 4, 13 H)
You may be wondering what can I do to make this time productive and meaningful, while spending time with family, or spending time alone.
We are now offering Virtual Organizing and Assistant Sessions!
- If you can dedicate 1-2 hours with one of our Ninja Organizers you’ll be much more productive compared to trying to get things done alone (with all your family at home).
Why Virtual Organizing?
- Cost Effective: an average session is 2 hours
- Work Virtually with an experienced Organizer
- Project-based organizing in your home or office – one area at a time
- Similar to in-person organizing, we are with you every step of the way
- 10% off the first 3 sessions.
How Virtual Organizing Sessions work:
- We use video chat platform (Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Google Duo, Hangouts)
- 1st Consultation is Free: let us know what area you would like to tackle and what are the challenges of this area
- Take photos: Take photos of the space from several angles and send them to your Organizer
- A plan is created: your Organizer will analyze and assess the space and come up with a plan of attack!
- Arrange a 2-hour organizing session with your Organizer who gives step by step directives and instructions, and you carry them out. Questions, answers and brainstorming during this session are highly encouraged to make sure we find the right systems for you.
- After the session, you Organizer may offer some “homework” suggestions.